The Holocaust Awareness Museum is proud to present "The Remembrance and Legacy of Babi Yar" on Sunday September 14th from 1-3pm at the Klein JCC, Polonsky Theater (10100 Jamison Ave, Philadelphia).
Free and Open to the Public
Please register for the event: email: email@example.com or call 215-464-4701
Recommended donation: $5
Click here for more details about the event
- Introduction: Chuck Feldman, President
- History of Babi Yar: Donald Wittenberg, Vice President, Curator
- Testimony of Family Members
- Remembrance and Legacy of Babi Yar: Jacqueline Cherepinsky, Historian
- Q&A Session
- Yizkor: Rabbi Leizerowski
- Kaddish: David Tuck, Holocaust Survivor
The lecture will be presented in English only. The Yizkor and Kaddish will be performed in Hebrew.
We encourage everyone to attend, including any children and grandchildren of Babi Yar survivors and victims.