"It was cool to have a chance to listen to a real person speak about what he went through during the Holocaust. He was the most credible source that we could have. I learned a lot more through his pictures and stories." ~ Boys Latin Charter School student
USHMM Professional Development Trip
Are you a teacher looking for an opportunity to learn how to effectively teach the Holocaust to your students? Or are you new to teaching the Holocaust and want to learn how to effectively teach the Holocaust to your students?
Then join us on Thursday June 21st, 2012 for a professional development trip to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
Cost is $40 per person ($5 discount for Museum members).
Register now, 10 seats remain!
RSVP deadline is June 8.
Please select your choice of lunch sandwich from the following and include it in your RSVP:
Tuna Turkey Corned Beef Vegetarian
- 7am departure from the Holocaust Awareness Museum, 10100 Jamison Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19116
- 4pm departure from the USHMM
- Lunch will be provided. Dinner is on yo
- On bus talks and trip escort by a Holocaust survivor, Holocaust educator Deanne Comer & Holocaust Awareness Museum Program Director Phil Holtje
- Reserved admission to the USHMM
- Professional Development Workshop with United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Program Coordinator Christina Chavarria
ur own at the Maryland House rest stop on I-95
For more information or to RSVP, contact Phil Holtje at the Holocaust Awareness Museum at 215-464-4701 or firstname.lastname@example.org