We have a waiting list
Are you a teacher looking for ACT48 credits?
Are you preparing to meet Pennsylvania's legislation that recommends the Holocaust to be taught in public schools?
Or are you interested in visiting the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum?
Then join us on Thursday June 25th, 2015 for a professional development trip to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum.
Cost is $50 per person ($5 discount for Museum members).
Register now. RSVP deadline is Friday June 12th.
- 7am departure from the Holocaust Awareness Museum, 10100 Jamison Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19116
- 4pm departure from the USHMM, returning to the Holocaust Awareness Museum between 8-9pm
- Lunch will be provided. Dinner is on your own at the Maryland House rest stop on I-95
- On bus talks and trip escort by Dr. Polly Zavadivker, Dave Tuck, Holocaust survivor, Manya Perel, Holocaust survivor and Phil Holtje, Program Director, Holocaust Awareness Museum
- Reserved admission to the USHMM Permanent Exhibit and Temporary Exhibit -- "Some Were Neighbors: Collaboration and Complicity in the Holocaust"
Please select your choice of lunch sandwich from the following and include it in your RSVP:
- Corned Beef
For more information or to RSVP, contact Phil Holtje at the Holocaust Awareness Museum at 215-464-4701 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Download and share the flyer